Re: [HCDX]: COM -address

>Many thanks for Jordi Brunet and Martin Elbe for finding the address of
>COM for me! Hope that it helped someone else, too!
>Hannu Marjamäki, Finland

That's for sure, Hannu. Every URL I get to know of via HC-DX will be
checked and added to the database of radio-portal.org within a few days.

So if someone lost an information or deleted a message in error, just use
my database.

73,
Willi

--
     _/_/ http://www.radio-portal.org
    _/_/ The search engine for Hams and SWLs