Re: [HCDX]: QSL: 603 R Monastir, Sousse

On 01/08/00 12:40:32 you wrote:

>A nice verification letter was received from ERTT R Monastir, Sousse. Acc.
>to the letter the power is 100 kW, not 10. I heard them with own
>programming on 5th November at 2230. The v/s is Adel Chabchoub, le
>Directeur de R Monastir and the address on the letterhead: Etablissement de
>la Radiodiffusion Television Tunisienne, Direction Générale des Chaines
>Radio, Radio Monastir, 5000 Monastir.
>
>73, Mauno

This station must not be putting much power this way.  Spain
is strongly dominant on 603, with Madeira occasionally noted
and France observed during the limited time when its on-air
schedule coincides with viable full-darkness-path propagation.

73 / good DX ... Mark

Mark Connelly - Billerica, MA, USA
e-mail: WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
homepage: http://members.aol.com/MarkWA1ION/weblink.htm