Re: [HCDX]: QSL: 603 R Monastir, Sousse

At 10.42 9.1.2000 -0500, WA1ION@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>This station must not be putting much power this way.  Spain
>is strongly dominant on 603, with Madeira occasionally noted
>and France observed during the limited time when its on-air
>schedule coincides with viable full-darkness-path propagation.

But I have a hunch that they are not on every evening. Maybe they sign off
usually at 17 UT or something like that as the WRTH says. I have heard them
twice at 23 UT and day of the week has been Friday both times. Maybe
someone from southern Italy could confirm this?

73, Mauno

PS. Indices look very good and some TA audible this morning, maybe good
TA-conditions coming ... ?