Re: [HCDX]: 603 R Monastir, Sousse

At 22.19 9.1.2000 +0100, you wrote:
>I listen to R. Monastir 24 hours a day from 15 years. The station never
>signed off at 17 UTC.

Well, that's strange. At least when I heard it on 5th November, they signed
off at 0000. That's what I heard Sfax do some years ago on 720 kHz, too (or
2340 to be exact). What about Barnis, Egypt with 100 kW on the same fq,
have you heard them?
But in general, could you please advise WRTH and Herman Boel about any such
mistakes that are obvious when noted locally but here further away it's
extremely difficult to get exact information on them.

73, Mauno

PS. Can you hear ERTT Remada on 882 kHz?