Re: [HCDX]: bulgaria on 747

Hello Hans-Dieter and Herman,

At 22:32 10.01.00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Hans-Dieter,
>you wrote:
>Is there anybody who can tell me if the Blagoevgrad regional programme is
>> still on 747 kHz?
>>
>ANSWER:
>well hans-Dieter I checked  the excellent website of the bulgarian radio:
>www.nationalradio.bg
>from 1730 until 2215 747 is used for the external service of radio Sofia,
>a.o. in Bulgarian, Serbian, Greek, Turkish.
>When linking on this site for the regional programmes; it mentions the
>Blagoevgrad programme on 347 Khz (this must be a typo for 747!!, Julius)
>with 150 Kw. So check this website for yourself, when linking for the
>regional programme you have to choose for the Bulgarian language first,
>there is option to choose for the cyrillic or the " western" alphabet and
>there you can read the freq-schedule of the regional programmes!!
>73,
>Julius Hermans the Netherlands

In BC-DX 433 from Oct 1999:

----------------
864  R Blagoevgrad 0400-2200 & FMs.
648  R Plovdiv 0400-2200 & FMs.
873  R Stara Zagora 0400-2200 & FMs.
963  R Shumen 0400-2200 & FMs.
So for Blagoevgrad regional programme must be checked also this frequency.
I also heard it on 864 in November last year with news mentioning several
times Blagoevgrad. However  it is  possible that  another frequency change
happened since then.

73s
Erich Bergmann, Ansbach
Germany