Re: [HCDX]: AM Guide - Worldwide!

Hi Horacio and all,

I am thinking its the moment to create a free database for  MW, SW,
Clandestine intended for open consulting. Some DXer with enough time and
dedication -not me- would be in position of doing this.

is massive. Producing and maintaining a high quality frequency database for MW
and SW is practically a fulltime job.

Sure, if one person does it. Use the same kind of procedures that computer programmers do for projects like Apache and Linux, though, and it becomes less so. An open-source frequency database is an intriguing idea.
--
Ralph Brandi ralph@xxxxxxxxxx webmaster@xxxxxxxxx http://www.anarc.org/

Webmaster, Association of North American Radio Clubs