Re: [HCDX]: SWRS Saturday live on 3905 kHz !

Re: [HCDX]: SWRS Saturday live on 3905 kHz !

> Saturday 15 January 2000, waiting for a new regular service, we will
> broadcast live on 3905 kHz AM/USB from 1700 UTC to 2300 UTC !
>
> Good listening,
> Steve & Co.@SWRS

Well, I won't say loud and clear, but the strength was fair though suffering
from a lot of static crashes. It was a bit early in the am here so I left the
tape on it, but it was noted from 1900-2000+ from just to the north of
Sydney, Australia.

After managing RFL earlier in the week, all I need is Radio Cochiguaz later
today for a nice trifecta!

73s

Richard