[HCDX]: Baltic Waves & R Baku

message from Julius Hermans, Breedenboek, Netherlands;

Baltic waves:
I think I just heard the new R Baltic Waves from Vilnius. On 612 Khz at 17.28 UTC-january 15th- I heard an IS (a simple, but nice synthesizer-tune) and ann's by a man. I think I heard a ID in Belorussian which sounded like "Radyo Balticske Walle". After the next IS, there was an ID I think in Lithuanian(it sounded indeed like: baltijos bangu radijas). All difficult to read due to heavy co/ch QRM. In Eurolog(http://geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/Eurolog0100.htm) I read that they do a relay of R Polonia in Belorussian at this time. The IS was not the same as that of R Polonia's external service as heard on Dave kernick's magnificent site, so I think they use their own IS. Is there anyone in the region who can confirm my monitoring??  A few minutes later I lost the station in the enormous co/ch QRM I had on 612!!  By the way when searching for Baltic Waves last night jan. 14th I noted that the timepeeps of R Bosnia Hercegovina on  612 were 3 seconds too late at 2000!!

Baku:
I had a nice clear signal from Baku this afternoon at 1500 UTC on 1476 Khz MW, nx in Russian often mentioning azerbaijan.

73,
Julius