[HCDX]: Cumbre 278 followup

Richard Jary AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA (Cumbre 278 followup) Radio Australia. After the logging of a
Radio Australia test on 21720 by Bill Flynn I sent an email to Nigel
Holmes, Transmission Manager for RA. He tells me that detail can't be
released yet but other frequencies to check on are 9580 and 9850 during
Australian daylight hours. He also states that these tests are not
affecting transmissions from Shepparton, Brandon or Taiwan. I guess that
leaves us to assume a separate site, so I suppose Darwin is the obvious
choice. (Jary Jan 21)