[HCDX]: Coup d'etat in Ecuador 2

I tried to catch other radio stations besides HCJB.
Even tho the confusing information about who is
actually seizing power in Ecuador (especially in
Quito), it seems that Voz de Los Andes doesn't give a
penny, and rather broadcast their usual religious
programming. In 15120 at 01.10, i've heard religious
music, with no comments at all about Mahuad and the
coup. The only news bulletin i heard was at 22 UT,
with brief comments about the president's flee from
the Carondelet Palace.
At 22.50 i found Radio Quito on 4850 approx. (sorry, i
do not have a digital receiver). It had a useless
signal, SIO 243, and it was kinda hard to understand
their words. I just heard a speech from one of the
rebel colonels (i think he's Lucio Gutierrez), in the
native-taken Congress. I could identify him since i
had the Ecuavisa channel coverage.
At 00.30 the signal improved a lot. SINPO 34333. A
male announcer with latest information and rumours
about Mahuad (the usual thing in a coup d'etat). It's
been said that he asked for assylum in Peru, but
Ecuavisa has denied such info. Others said that he'd
go to Chile. Nothing confirmed, just that Radio Quito
is covering live from the Independence Square, waiting
for a Junta speech.
As for other stations, i could not catch anything
besides Radio Quito. Any recommendations?

Greetings from Lima.

Moises Corilloclla