Re: [HCDX]: Radio France International

I received a full detail QSL last year for a reception of the Montsinery
Relay (17630 kHz) after 138 days.

73, Enzio

Richard Jary wrote:

> It's been a long time since I've seen a QSL from RFI mentioned anywhere,
does anyone know if they still reply?
> I logged them last night relaying via Japan on 7140 at 1030 in French.
>
> Also logged Paraguay on 9737.35 for the first time at 0910 UTC.
>
> On Saturday 21/1 I faintly heard the theme from "The Good, The Bad, and
The Ugly" on 14565 LSB at 0700. An email to Radio Blandengue tells me that
is what they playing, but I couldn't really make out any details. Still,
nice to know the signal does get across the Pacific, gives me something to
hope for!

> Richard
> Gosford, NSW

------ This is a message from Richard Jary to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
list. To unsubscribe the list, send "unsubscribe hard-core-dx" in mail body
to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more information, please check
http://www.kotalampi.com/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi,