[HCDX]: UNID on 6002.94

Don't know if the signal that I'm hearing on 6002.94 at 11.06 is the
same as that reported by Nelson or McDonald. This was first reported
in Cumbre back in October of last year (not by myself). I first heard
on 29th October on 6002.94 and it was on this same frequency last
night 28th Jan.
I concur with Don Nelson it is NOT NHK Sapporo on
6005. I heard them both last night but not at the same time. It
sounds to me like Bahasa I or Bahasa M language but I'm no expert on
either. Signal strength on another Malaysia signal 7295 would back up
that it is coming from that part of the world. Sandwiched between
signals on 6000 and 6005 there is a loud unpleasant hum on the signal
at this time. There is no SCI at the top of the hour so don't think
it's RRI signal.

David Norrie
Auckland, New Zealand
AOR 7030, T2FD, 25m long wire.