RE: [HCDX]: Oid 1560 kHz

-----Original Message-----
At 14.51 3.2.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>>Need ID help station in the Latin Amerikan/Caribbean area:
>>on 1560 kHz I heard one morning at 0645 UTC the following ID in spanish
>>"Radio Adventista
>>Mundial - La Voz Esperanza". Anybody know anything about this station.
>>73s de Tore B Vik, Mysen, Norway
>
>I asked AWR about this but they never replied anything. I hope it is from
>El Salvador!
>
>73, Mauno
Hi.
I'm in San Salvador, El Salvador and I'm 99.9% sure this is NOT a salvadoran
station, because 1550 kHz is an 24 hrs. religious program called "La voz de
la Liberación" from San Salvador city, and 1560kHz is too close to be
asigned to another station.  I monitored a few days the MW band from San
Miguel (east of El Salvador) and 1560 is clear.

Regards.

Humberto Molina