[HCDX]: DX Program on 11755 Sunday at 13.30 UTC

[HCDX]: DX Program on 11755 Sunday at 13.30 UTC

Would you please give me the names and frequencies of all radio stations sending
a DX-program on Sundays at 13.30 UTC.

There has been a radio station disturbing Radio Finland on 11755 kHz for the
last couple of weeks between 13.00 and 14.00 hours UTC. Yesterday I heard a DX
program which started 13.30 UTC, but was not able to identify the station. I am
quite sure that this is not intentional and would like to contact the station
concerned.

Best regards and thank you for your help,
Esko

Esko Ahlroth
243 Route des Marlis
F-01280 Prévessin-Moëns
France

My location is 3 kilometers west from the Geneva (Switzerland) airport and I am
using AR7030 with a Datong AD-370 antenna. The disturbing station is also heard
on all my small portable Sony (3) and Philips (1) receivers.