[HCDX]: WGTG QSL Policy ???

Hello Everyone: I hope my mail finds everyone happy and well. Several months ago I spoke to Dave Frantz on the phone regarding QSLs. Once,I got past his stand on "we know we are getting out"....."so we don't want reception reports". I offered to set up a maildrop and work with him on verifying some of these reception reports. At that time he told me he had hired a person (I think he said a sales person?),he went on to talk about the 5 hours of program details for a QSL. Those 5 hours of reception details,would be used to market/sell air time. Fair enough he is running a commerical SW station! I ask him what about the small mountain of existing reports, Dave told me those would be taken care of.As one of you mentioned,there may be a great deal of $'s in those reports. Please, rather than turning WGTG or any other station away from QSLing perhaps we can work with with them in getting some QSLs out. Another Nepal or Bhutan we don't need. I will call Dave Frantz tonight(Feb 9) and see what can be arranged to clear up the reception report backlog. Great to hear from you all,keep up the excellent work. 73's. Joe Talbot n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx