RE: [HCDX]: WGTG QSL Policy ???

Hi,

>    Hello Everyone: I hope my mail finds everyone happy and
> well. Several
> months ago I spoke to Dave Frantz on the phone regarding
> QSLs. Once,I got
> past his stand on "we know we are getting out"....."so we don't want
> reception reports".

OK, but then, why the heck, did they ask for reports in the beginning?
And gave the text "Radio Station WGTG QSLs onehundred percent" in their
canned IDs? Needless to say that they never answered my report. And they
never answered to my e-mails. Bloody bigots, but what can you expect
from a station with that kind of programming?

Bye,
Martin