Re: [HCDX]: 1583.65 Ceuta?

At 13.01 19.2.2000 GMT, shack@xxxxxx (Ruud Vos) wrote:
>Posible I heard Ser Radio Ceuta on 1583.65 in LSB mode,
>but I'm not sure of that.
>Please Can someone check out for me If I'm correct?
>I have much QRM fro the other SER station in Zamora
>especially on excactly 1584 Khz.

Didn't you get my e-mail to your personal address on Sunday?
Yes, you are very probably listening to Ceuta, but it is not with the usual
SER programming. Ceuta relays 24 hours an affiliate programme RadiOlé from
Costa del Estrecho FM station. They play traditional Spanish music. So,
look for "Radiolé" identifications, they never ID like SER stations, i.e.
"Radio Ceuta de la Cadena SER".

73, Mauno