[HCDX]: Radio Symban QSLs

John Wright hello to all.
After quite some months, I was able to visit Radio Symban, at Hulestone
Park, and meet Mary. There were five letters of reception reports.
Those souls in order of hearing the station were, David Martin
(Victoria), Patrick Martin USA, Chris Martin of Queensland, Lindsay
Robinson of New Zealand and finally myself from 20 km s away....
so I need your address again Patrick Martin......I have everyone's
address from the reports except Patrick (I took it for granted that I
had your address Pat). All reports verified with a Australian Radio DX
Club (prepared card), and sending these today.
Radio Symban is not on air at the moment so 1674 is free....Mary showed
me the studio, and it is the best set up I have seen for a small
community station in my 30 years. They are looking at 1629 and 1674
frequencies, but people bought up these licences (aren't using them at
the moment), are blocking their applications. If any else sent in
reception report, let me know to my private email, and will see if I can
get Mary to look for it, but she had it all nicely laid out when I
arrived, so I can't see that being the case.
Also just got a big batch of Radio Australia letters to answer, so those
who sent them a report up to 10 days ago you should receive within the
next 3 weeks at your address.
Best wishes   John Wright.