[HCDX]: R. Vanuatu program change

Hi,

Radio Vanuatu seems to have changed its program. I have not heard the French
news program in recent days. Instead R. Vanuatu plays classical music until
0730. Today, after the usual English news bulletin from 0700-0715, they
played Tchaikovsky's nutcracker suite (I believe that's what it was ;-)
until 0730. After the yellow bird IS at 0730 the signal was too weak to
identify the language of the following announcement. Signal peak (S3) today
was at 0705.

73, Enzio