[HCDX]: Mailing address WWNN and WPOM?

Does anybody have the correct address of WWNN Pompano Beach FL 1470 khz?

One source says WWNN has changed call signs to WLVU....

The phone company tells me WLVU has a mailing address in Port Richey,but
in the latest AM Log,this belongs to WTBL Dunedin FL 1470 khz.

This information is kind of confusing!!

Also WPOM Riviera Beach 1600 is just as confusing...

WPOM is in the 19th edition of AM Log...but have call signs WMNE in the
latest.
Phone company says...no WMNE in Florida....but WPOM...the address isnt
correct,has street address: Okeechobee Blvd 5033 (dont know zip code
number,but it's in West Palm Beach).

Can anybody help me out with these two matters?

73's

Alf Aardal