[HCDX]: Amazing X-band conditions

Hello,
This morning march 27th I made a quick bandscan before heading off to my daily activities.
From 0501 to 0510 I noted very good conditions on the X-band!!
On 1650 there was really a booming signal here in the Netherlands with a programme produced by the Liberty Network, must have been WHKT, the station from Virginia.I noted SIO 353, which is very strong for a transatlantic MW-signal at my place! It meant that I could listen to all the programme and understand each word!!
Also a very strong signal on 1690 (U.S. Nx, no ID noted) and signals noted on 1660, 1670, 1700 and 1590(mexican-style music).
 As I had only a few spare minutes to listen I could not note any more details on those frequencies but as you can see it is worthwile to check the band around local sunset, even if you have a few minutes only to listen!! It is a long time ago I noted such  a strong signal on MW from across the atlantic!!
Julius Hermans, Breedenbroek, Netherlands