[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Dates and New Pages, Added Info

[HCDX]: Winter SWL Festival Dates and New Pages, Added Info

The 14th annual gathering of shortwave listeners at the Winter SWL Festival
will be held near Philadelphia in March 2001.

The Web pages have been revamped: http://www.trsc.com/winterfest.html. Take
a look. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

Many broadcasters send schedules and other items for the attendees. We thank
them for this. We welcome broadcasters to attend and participate in the
activities, as has been done in the past by persons from YLE, Radio
Vlaanderen Internationaal, Radio Netherlands, VOA/IBB and HCJB. If you know
of persons in the industry who would like to receive this occasional
mailing, please drop me a note.

Changes:

1. We have the final list of manufacturers, individuals, and suppliers who
contributed to the 13th annual Winter SWL Festival door prizes. We
appreciate and thank them for their support. Links are provided to the
company Web sites. Please drop the contributors a note of thanks for their
support.

2. There is a (new) separate page on transportation and tourism, a (revised)
roadmap and (new) a train map, and (new) links to travel, state and near-by
tourism spots.

3. To link your Web site to the 'fest page, Ralph Brandi has designed a
"ticket button" for 2001, really nice. And there is a link to a page where
you can download one of three buttons and capture the HTML code.

3. The photos of past 'fests are now on line, grouped by year. We found some
pictures we had taken in 1996 and 1994 (still more to be added to 2000, a
few more to be added to 1994). We have links to all the sites we know that
have 'fest pictures. If your Web site isn't here, please tell us.

Regards, Tom

---
Thomas R. Sundstrom <trs@xxxxxxxx>
TRS Consultants <http://www.trsc.com>
PO Box 2275, Vincentown, NJ 08088-2275, USA
+1 609 859 2447 | Fax +1 609 859 3226
Contributing Editor, Radio Netherlands' Media Network
<http://www.rnw.nl/realradio/>
Contributing Editor, 'Radio & Communications'
<http://radiomag.com/>