[HCDX]: QSL Taiwan 1557 and Argentina 1630 kHz

[HCDX]: QSL Taiwan 1557 and Argentina 1630 kHz

Finally received QSL from Family Radio Taiwan 1557 kHz.  My first
snail-letter was returned because of "insufficient address" from
Taipei.  Then Matt Tuter confirmed my e-mail report from the Family
Radio address mentioned here.  He wrote that the station in Kou-hu
has no studios in Taiwan but it is remote controlled from Oakland
California (!).

Radio Buen Ayr ("Radio Mile Seis Treinta AM") 1630 kHz confirmed
my snail-letter by e-mail, here is some info:

TX  : Continental Electronics 5 Kw. RIG: 112 mts

verie signer was

Marcelo Escande
Gerencia Tecnica Emisiones Platenses

Address was as mentioned by Karl Leite.  Thanks!

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala, Finland
http://www.kaapeli.fi/~jmantyla/