[HCDX]: Radiostantzyia Chechnya Svobodna

[HCDX]: Radiostantzyia Chechnya Svobodna

Hello friends,

I heard the "Radiostantzyia Chechnya Svobodna" in following conditions:

Date/QRG/QTR/SINPO/Info

02 april - 15620 - 0600 - 55545 - ID, russian mx and Glenn Miller mx.

03 april - 15620 - 0524 - 45544 - only carrier at 0513, when one
intermitent audio was tx for about 5 minutes. At 0519 new modulation like
one adjust: the audio volume was in progressive increasing for about one
minute. So the carrier without modulation comes again until 0524, when two
OM beguns one radio debate. I thought was a re-tx. The name 'Radio Sloboda'
(probaly 'Svobodna') was talked like another expressions like 'Chechenia
Republika',
'Inguchevia', 'Brasilena' (!). At 0550 mx followed OM talking about
'culture and turism'. I tryed listen at same time the 'Radio Slododa'(or
"Svobodna') at 7220 kHz for compare the emissions and I noted without
relations (in 7220 Tchaikovski mx, in 15620 Eric
Clapton mx!). Finaly at 0556 the ID "Radiostantzyia
Chechnya Svobodna" with his caracterist ID mx, followed YL with nx, id the
word 'Grozny' and at 0615 beggun operas mx.

Equip: FT-767-GX with 20 meters band dipole.

Thanks to Djaci Franklin Silva and Fernado S. Ribeiro helping me (via
radioescutas) to better ID the emisson and Glenn Hauser spreading the
schedulle in last bulletin. I will try listen the radio in another
frequencies !

I would like to know more about this radio station, specially the QTH of tx
and the QSL route. Via Moscow is OK ?

Is this emission produced by Russian governement ?

Thanks in advance !

PS: Nice coming back to this great hard-core-dx mailing list !!!!

73 DX DE PY2ZX
Al Archangelo
py2zx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sao Paulo - Brazil