[HCDX]: TFW 104 4/4

THE FOUR WINDS ON LINE  - Copyright  Part 4
Year   5 Number  104 - Rome, 11 April  2000

PORTUGAL-  One of VOA`s best frequencies here where it doesn`t matter,
and I am sure overseas where it does, 15580, continues to be marred by
strong co-channel from Portugal, as noted again at 2000 check April 4
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

PORTUGAL / U S A- 15580 VOA has co-channel interference from RDPI, noted
Mar 31 at 2115 (Chris Hambly, Australia) Also April 1 at 1950 (George
Thurman, IL) And 15445 also has clash between VOA and RDPI at 1900 April
1 (Hambly / DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)  --- We immediately alerted IBB to this: ``You have a
problem...`` AAMOF, the RDP A-00 sked, via Carlos L. R. de Assuncao
Goncalves via Noel Green via Wolfgang Bueschel does list both: 15580 is
to NAm, 294 degrees, 100 kW ``reserved for special transmissions``
1200-2300 M-F; and without that proviso 1200-2000 Sat/Sun, but may be
extended to 2300. Judging from the enthusiastic show at least on Friday,
it was some silly ballgame. 15445 is to Eu, 52 degrees, 100 kW,
1600-1900 M-F but may be extended to 2300; and not mentioned on the
Sat/Sun portion of the schedule.  Clearly, some improved coordination is
needed between IBB and a  former host country. VOA has long been on both
frequencies, currently 15445 1600-1800 from Botswana, 1900-2200 from
Morocco; 15580 1800- 2200 from Greenville (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST edited by Glenn Hauser)

ROMANIA- Contrary to previous report, RRI was on 9570 //11940 in English
at 0233 check April 5, and WYFR was on 9505 blocking anything on 9510.
No sign of China via Cuba on 9570 any more at this hour (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

ROMANIA-  RRI NAm service 0200 on 9570 has been dropped. They are back
on 9510. They have announced 9510 but a couple of times I have found
them on 9570, coming on late 5, 10 15 minutes late. An Arabic is on
9570. March 30 and 31 UT at 0200 on 9510; //11940 a no-show. Maybe now
they will stay on 9510 and 11940? WYFR seems to have dropped 9505 which
last season QRMed 9510. RRI also at 0400 on 11940 and 15105 which was
QRMed by 15115 HCJB (Bob Thomas, CT, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3,
2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

ROMANIA- Radio Romania International is coming in very well at 2300-2355
on their summer freq of 11830, heard April 2. This may be the best time
to hear Romania, due to the low noise levels at this time & freq. (Ivan
Grishin, Ont., DX DISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

RUSSIA-  Re: DXLD 00-48: > Tatarstan 08-09 UTC 11915 kHz (beamed to
European part of Russia) Hi, heard this morning (4 APR) starting at 0800
on 11925 kHz (another change!). The carrier was on already since 0720
(Karel Honzik, the Czech Republic, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5,
2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

RUSSIA-  Hello Wolfgang, Here is the A00 monitored schedule of the Voice
of Tatarstan: 0400-0500 11665 --- 0600-0700 9690 --- 0800-0900 11925 ---
In Ru on We (0800) and Th (0400 & 0600). All other broadcasts are in
Tatar (including Ru news bulletins and wx forecasts on week-days). (info
received from Ildus Ibatullin, station QSL manager) (Dmitri Mezin,
Russia, Apr 4 via Wolfgang Bueschel, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5,
2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

RUSSIA- Hi Glen, received from Voice of Tatarstan together with a f/d
QSL card their latest schedule that was changed on March 26th:  04-05
UTC 15105 kHz (beamed to the Far East) --- 06-07 UTC 15105 kHz (beamed
to Urals and West Siberia) --- 08-09 UTC 11915 kHz (beamed to European
part of Russia) --- 08-09 UTC relayed on 252 kHz (for Tatarstan and
neighbouring regions) --- Transmitter sites shortwave: Samara, longwave:
Kazan. All programmes in Russian and/or Tatar language. 73s, (Andy
(Pennant Museum) Schmid, March 31, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3,
2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

SLOVAKIA- I found R. Slovakia to NAm in English at 0100 replaced 7300
with 7230, //5930, 9440 (Bob Thomas, CT, March 27, DX LISTENING DIGEST
00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

SPAIN- REE in English to Europe, Africa, A-00: M-F 2000-2100 9595 Af,
15285 Eu Sat 2105-2200 and Sun 2100-2200 9595 Af, 9840 Eu (Wolfgang
Bueschel, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser) We believe the NAm service stays on 6055 for now at 0000-0200,
0500-0600, tho last summer they went up to 15 MHz (gh, DX LISTENING
DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

SWEDEN-  R. Sweden, half hour English to NAm at 0230 and 0330 is still
on 9495, not 9435 (Bob Thomas, CT, March 31, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48,
April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

SWITZERLAND-  Just heard on SRI that they will be closing broadcasts on
SW in Spanish in October; will continue to exist only online (Creomar,
April 3, radio-escutas translated by gh for DX LISTENING DIGEST) As
announced March 27; another station leaving us orphans; we ask for
letters of protest, not that they will do much good (Francisco Rubio,
Spain, ADXB, Noticias DX, translated by gh for DX LISTENING DIGEST
00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

TAIWAN-  RTI English hours:  NAm 0200 & 0300 5950 & 9680 via WYFR: 0700
5950 WYFR --- CAm 0200 11740 WYFR --- Eu 1800 3955 Skelton --- 2200
11565 15600 WYFR --- Au/NZ 1200 9610 --- Japan/Korea 0300 11745 1200
7130 --- SE Asia 0200 & 0300 15345 11825 --- 1400 15125  (Bob Thomas,
CT, March 31, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

TAIWAN- [non] .Radio Taipei International has moved to 15600 2200-2300,
heard April 2. 73, (Ivan Grishin, Ont., DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April
3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

THAILAND-  Radio Thailand is on 9885 (ex 9810) 1230-1300, heard April 2.
(Ivan Grishin, Ont., DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UAE- Some odd UAE Radio, Dubai frequencies appear in the English
schedule on http://www.angelfire.com/wi/worldbandradio - 17395 and 18600
at 1330 along with 13675, 21605; typos? (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING
DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

UKRAINE- 5905: What appeared in North America to be a het was certainly
the transmitted howl, which always spoils listening on this channel. The
same faulty transmitter is also on the air during daytime (0500-1600) on
9620. It's interesting to note that they maintain a separate stream for
the Lviv-Krasne site although the shortwave transmitter is off air and
the RUI feed goes out only between 2200 and 2400 on longwave 171. Last
night I found 171 paralleling the shortwave outlets until 2300, but
German 2300-2400 was going out only on shortwave, announced as well as
observed on 5905, 6020, 9640 (all mediocre only) and 11950 (this one
booming in), while 171 continued with different programming in
Ukrainian, announcing as Radio Ukraine Worldservice, i.e. definitely
foreign service stuff and no home service as during other times carried
on 171. Let's hope that they maintain the separate feed only when 171 is
in use by the foreign service, not during the rest of the day when it
would dry up in the feed circuit... Regards, (Kai Ludwig, Germany, April
6, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-50, April 7, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser )

UKRAINE-  I just barely hear RUI, Kiev, English at 0000 on 5905 and
9630. 5905 has heavy het, but no other audio heard, heavy static
crashes. 9630 has a co-channel, R. Liberty in Russian, and at some point
9635 in French knocks it out. Are they burning the midnight oil for
naught? Why even bother? (Bob Thomas, CT, March 31, DX LISTENING DIGEST
00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

UNITED KINGDOM-  BBC Radio 4`s ``Inspiration`` quiz show, Wed 1230 UT,
mentioned here previously, I discovered April 5 is blocked from
webcasting for rights reasons. See http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4   It
remains to be seen whether the other new show, Struck Off and Die, Wed
at 2200 UT is also blocked. The programme schedule does not specify
which shows are unavailable; you have to try each one. It is not
feasible to tune in Radio 4 on my radio from here as they suggest!
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

UNITED KINGDOM - The BBC`s new setup is a royal mess. Sackville and
Antigua carry different streams much of the time - not necessarily a bad
thing, but published programme schedules are virtually useless.
Example: Tuesday April 4 at 1505 UT I want to hear Discovery: Science
Friction, but 15220 and 9515 keep running news past this hour. 17840
Antigua which is now masked by splat from 17845, and 11865, by splat
from WEWN 11875, apparently have the Discovery show. One of the online
streams, the info and entertainment one, stays with news. BTW, on page
30 of BBC On Air for April, it says this Discovery series starts April
7, whilst on page 45 it says April 4.  At 1530 we are supposed to get
Essential Guide: Brazil, on the Am stream, but instead on the cable TV
relay we get here off and on, there was a documentary on the guy who
systematically walked out with KGB secrets and gave them to the west.
Earlier on Tuesday, I checked 9740 which is the East Asian/Pacific
stream, right? Ending at 1159 was UK Top 20, which according to the sked
for this stream is Tuesday at 2330 local, i.e. 1530 UT, not 1130; I
cannot find that show scheduled on any of the streams at 1130, unless it
is the unshown private feed to New Zealand where that would be 2330
local (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000 edited by
Glenn Hauser)

UNITED KINGDOM-  Glenn, On Apr. 4, I heard the European Stream on 6175
from 0030-0100 with a news program, while 5975 had the scheduled
American Stream program of rock music. It was nice to have a choice! On
Apr 5 0030-0100, both 6175 and 5975 carried the American Stream program
of rock music (Ivan Grishin, Ont., DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5,
2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

UNITED KINGDOM-  BBC World Service in its confusing new setup  provides
the Europe/North Africa news/entertainment stream if accessed via
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/index.shtml    As noted Monday April 3
at 1905 UT Health Matters, 1930 Everywoman.  This also avoids the delays
and commercials when accessed via yahoo`s broadcast.com when however at
1930 UT I wanted to hear Quote, Unquote on the Americas stream (Glenn
Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

UNITED KINGDOM- Electronic Telegraph ISSUE 1773 Sunday 2 April 2000: BBC
to quit Bush House, By Neil Bennett --- THE BBC will tomorrow announce
that it is looking for a property partner as part of a review expected
to see it moving out of some of its most famous sites, including Bush
House, home of the World Service, at Aldwych. The corporation has filed
an "Ojec" notice, a European Commission form signalling that it is
looking for a private- sector partner to manage and redevelop its vast
property portfolio. Greg Dyke, the BBC's director-general, is expected
to announce he wants to bring in a property partner to enable a move
into larger, more modern premises without needing to invest in them. He
hopes this will help release the huge unrealised value of the estate. A
partner would be expected to help redevelop under-used land around
Television Centre in West London, into space that could be let to other
tenants. The BBC's lease on Bush House expires in 2005, and while it is
likely to be renewed, the BBC believes the building needs to be
completely redeveloped. The World Service may be moved into a
purpose-built headquarters elsewhere, enabling the BBC and its partner
to capitalise on the full value of the site. (Electronic Telegraph via
Mike Cooper, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

U S A-  [non]. You can hear a clip of the African Beacon IS on the
Interval Signals Archive at: http://www.intervalsignals.com    Regards,
(Dave Kernick, hard-core-dx / DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000
edited by Glenn Hauser) --- Listening to that, they actually ID as
``World Beacon, African service`` and give their website as
http://www.worldbeacon.net   (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48,
April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

U S A- Mike Malloy, liberal late-night talk host on WLS 890 Chicago the
past three years, and previously on WSB 750 Atlanta, has been fired by
WLS; his last show was March 31. See the Chicago Tribune story via:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/zorn/  (Wally Leisering,
GA, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

U S A-  KTBN noted back on the air April 1 at 1950 on 15590; had been
off several weeks for repairs (George Thurman, TX) I was going to
mention that the only program worth hearing on this 24/7 station is The
Joy of Music, organ music with Diane Bish (even that is interrupted for
the mandatory pious platitudes), but it is missing (pre-empted?) from
current TBN simulcast TV sked by their Praise-a-thon (gh, DX LISTENING
DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

U S A- New X-bander WTAW, College Station TX, heard on 1620 April 2
//1150, very strong (Mark Sills, TX, via George Thurman, DX LISTENING
DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

U S A-  On his March 31 broadcast, Art Bell announced his retirement
from radio effective April 26. April 28 will be a key date in litigation
in Nashville involving WWCR and Ted Gunderson accusing Bell of being a
child molester. His entire tatement, including an attack on WWCR, can be
read and heard via http://www.artbell.com  (rec.radio.shortwave via John
Norfolk, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

U S A- Nice harmonic on 2660 Friday morning, March 31, was second only
to WWV on 2500. At 1210 in live local news mentioning Texas towns such
as Rockwell, Cameron, obits from Rosebud, Bryan, 1213 weather, said
local sunrise was just happening at 6:14 am ``here in Cameron``,
wrapping up cast from the KMIL Newsroom, 1216 devotions. Next day quick
check April 1 at 1220 amid gospel harmonies came ID as ``KMIL is
personality and information radio for all of central Texas``. M-Street
Directory VIII has KMIL on 1330 in Cameron TX, 500 watts day, 97 watts
night, non-directional. No doubt this was the unID harmonic I had from
Galveston in February (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-47,
April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser)

U S A-  Am I seeing things, hearing things? One WRMI schedule on your
website effective April 2 showed relays of Slovakia, Polonia, Budapest,
but in the next version, also dated April 2, they are all gone even tho
I heard Budapest UT Tue April 4 at 0330 (Glenn Hauser, WORLD OF RADIO
1031 / DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-50, April 7, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser ) ---
Glenn -- Those relays were temporary fill-ins from the WRN satellite
channels we monitor to pick up Prague. However, we might be doing some
more relaying of WRN programs in the future. No specific plans at this
moment, but I wouldn't rule it out. (Jeff White, WRMI, April 5, DX
LISTENING DIGEST 00-50, April 7, 2000, edited by Glenn Hauser )

VIETNAM- [non}. The VOV relay via RCI Sackville still has not settled
into reliability. UT April 5 the 0230 English on 9695 was replaced by
fill music, but from 0300 on 9795 Spanish appeared, 0400 Vietnamese
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

VIETNAM- [non]. Glenn, The link to VoV may have been down last night,
heard nothing but rock music from 0100 past 0130 when I gave up. 9695
April 5 (Ivan Grishin, Ont., DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-49, April 5, 2000
edited by Glenn Hauser)

VIETNAM - [non]. The new RCI relay was absent UT April 2, but finally
operated per full schedule UT April 3, and did follow the previous
Russian relay language rotation:  0100 English, 0130-0159* Vietnamese on
9695 --- 0200 Vietnamese, 0230-0259* English on 9695 --- 0300 Spanish,
0330-0359* English on 9795 --- 0400-[0500] Vietnamese on 9795 --- The
three English broadcasts had the same content, news followed by Sunday
Show, about traditional music. No frequencies were  mentioned at
sign-on. Noticed at 0225 during the Vietnamese broadcast that Viet
lessons were being presented in English, something one would expect to
find on the English service, then open carrier 0227-0230. Meanwhile the
old Russian relay 7250 is no longer being heard. Both 9695 and 9795 have
some adjacent channel problems much of the time, and the Sackville
signal does not seem as strong as it should be, but it sure beats Russia
or Vietnam direct. English underway once again UT April 4 at 0107 check
on 9695 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000
edited by Glenn Hauser)

VIETNAM- [non}. Glenn, I noticed VoV missing on 7250 0100-0130 April 3.
I have a feeling that the RCI relay is more than just a test. (Ivan
Grishin, Ont., DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-48, April 3, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

VIETNAM -[non]. Checking again for the relay via RCI, UT Fri March 31,
it was only on the air for the first hour 0100-0200 on 9695, not
0200-0300 on 9695, nor 0300-0500 on 9795 as scheduled. We did not check
UT April 1. Since they are tests, perhaps the rest will come up after
the DST change and transmitters become available.  However, checking the
VOV website April 1,
http://www.vov.org.vn/docs1/english/programme/index1.html I see that
9695 and 9795 already appear tho heading still shows 31 October to 4
March! and 7250, 7260 via Russia have vanished from English listings,
altho we were still hearing 7250 a few days before. It gives the
supposed times for English, says nothing about this being a 10-day test
nor hints at a new transmitter site:   0100-0130 NE America 9695 ---
0230-0300 NE America 9695 ---- 0330-0400 C America 9795 --- The later
frequency is also shown, time conflicting, for Spanish and Vietnamese:
0300-0400 C America, Caribbean Spanish 9795 --- 0400-0500 NW America
Vietnamese 9795 --- I believe that previous language scheduling via
Russia, which might actually be maintained, had 0100 English, 0130-0230
Vietnamese, 0230 English, 0300 Spanish, 0330 English, 0400-0500
Vietnamese - the last via DVR on 13665 but that has been deleted too
(Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-47, April 1, 2000 edited by Glenn
Hauser)

ZIMBABWE-  Hi Glenn, Thought you may like to know that ZBC Radio 4 is
now available live online at their "number 2" website
(http://www.zbc.co.zw), so all four ZBC radio services can be heard
online now. There is also a test signal for a feed of ZBC TV, although
this doesn't seem to be working yet.  All this and more can be linked to
from the new Zimbabwe Media section of the Interval Signals Archive
(http://www.intervalsignals.com). As well as clips of past and present
ZBC interval signals and identification announcements, this has links to
Zimbabwe media websites and live audio feeds of all four ZBC radio
services (Dave Kernick, England, April 6, DX LISTENING DIGEST 00-50,
April 7, 2000 edited by Glenn Hauser )

DX PROGRAMS

Hello, everyone. First, Joe Brashier at World Harvest Radio has asked me
to mention that WHRI will carry a new program called "New Nation," with
hosts Bill Lind and Nicholas Sanchez. It will be on WHRI Angel 2 on 5745
kHz from 0100-0200 UTC Mondays. This program is airing in the place of
the Cumbre transmission that had been on during Standard Time from
0200-0300 UTC Mondays.  In most of the United States, we will be
switching to Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time, as it is known in many
countries)  on 2 April 2000 at 0700 UTC. According to Joe Brashier of
World Harvest Radio, this means that transmissions on the WHRI and WHRA
transmitters (Angel 1, 2 and 5) will be moved back one hour UTC.
Transmissions from KWHR (Angel 3 and 4) will not move for Daylight
Saving Time.  Here is a tentative schedule for after the time change. If
I learn of further changes, I will mention them here and on "DXING WITH
CUMBRE."  Frequencies are in kHz; times and days are in UTC/GMT.  Fri
2130 17650 WHRA Angel 5 (Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI
listeners) --- Sat 0100 17510 KWHR Angel 3 (Asia) --- Sat 0300 17510
KWHR Angel 3 (Asia) --- Sat 0500 7315 WHRI Angel 1
Americas/Caribbean) --- Sat 0500 5745 WHRI Angel 2
(Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sat 0600 17780 KWHR Angel 3 (Asia) ---
Sat 0730 7315 WHRI Angel 1 (Americas/Caribbean) ---  Sat 0730 5745 WHRI
Angel 2 (Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sat 0930 11565 KWHR Angel 4
(South Pacific) --- Sat 1230 15105 WHRI Angel 1 (Americas/Caribbean) ---
Sat 1430 11565 KWHR Angel 4 (South Pacific) --- Sat 1430 6040 WHRI Angel
2 (Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sat 1800 13760 WHRI Angel 2
(Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sat 2130 17650 WHRA Angel 5
(Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI listeners) --- Sat 2230 9495
WHRI Angel 1 (Americas/Caribbean) --- Sun 0000 17510 KWHR Angel 3
(Asia) --- Sun 0100 7580 WHRA Angel 5 (Africa/Mideast; also audible for
many WHRI listeners) --- Sun 0430 5745 WHRI Angel 2
(Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sun 0600 17780 KWHR Angel 3 (Asia) ---
Sun 0830 7435 WHRA Angel 5 (Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI
listeners) --- Sun 1300 11565 KWHR Angel 4 (South Pacific) --- Sun 1430
6040 WHRI Angel 2 (Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am) --- Sun 1500 15105 WHRI
Angel 1 (Americas/Caribbean) --- Sun 1605 17650 WHRA Angel 5
(Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI listeners) --- Sun 1730
17650 WHRA Angel 5 (Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI
listeners) --- Sun 1830 9930 KWHR Angel 3 (Asia) --- Mon 0300 7580 WHRA
Angel 5 (Africa/Mideast; also audible for many WHRI listeners) --- DXing
with Cumbre may be heard on Real Audio whenever it is on shortwave at
the World Harvest Radio website <http://www.whr.org> . It is also
audible on demand at the Cumbre DX website < http://www.cumbredx.org> ,
where you can also find programs from the past few months that you might
not have heard or would like to hear again.  The postal address for
shortwave reception reports to get QSLs:  World Harvest Radio P.O. Box
12 South Bend IN 46624, U.S.A.  The postal address for the DXing with
Cumbre show:  Marie Lamb, c/o WAER Radio, 215 University Place Syracuse
NY 13244-2110, U.S.A.  The e-mail address for loggings and information
for Cumbre DX and DXing with Cumbre: cumbreeditor@xxxxxxxxxxxx   You can
also use this address for audio clips for possible use on the show, or
cassettes may be mailed to the WAER postal address.   E-mail or postal
mail will do fine for sending information to the show, but if you must
fax something, please use the WAER fax number at +1 315 443-2148, and
mark the fax to the attention of Marie Lamb. Thanks as always for
listening and contributing!  73--Marie Lamb, DXing with Cumbre

WORLD OF RADIO AND CONTINENT OF MEDIA, *PROJECTED* SHORTWAVE-ONLY
SCHEDULE AS OF APRIL 2, 2000 --- For the benefit of editors with early
deadlines; watch for refinements if necessary as the DST start
approaches and/or check
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/worldofradio/wormassw.html   Days and times
strictly UT. Note: this version shows anticipated times once DST is in
effect, tho April schedule of WWCR has not yet been confirmed.   Wed
1730 COM RFPI 25930-USB --- Wed 2130 WOR WBCQ1 7415 --- Thu 0930 COM
RFPI 6975 --- Thu 2030 WOR WWCR 15685 --- Thu 2300 WOR RFPI 25930-USB
15049 6975 --- Fri 0700 WOR RFPI 6975 --- Fri 0930 WOR WWCR 7435 --- Fri
1500 WOR RFPI 25930-USB --- Fri 1900 COM RFPI 25930-USB --- Fri 1930 WOR
RFPI 25930-USB --- Fri 2030 WOR WBCQ2 9330-CUSB [ex-9340] --- Sat 0300
COM RFPI 25930-USB 15049 6975 --- Sat 0330 WOR RFPI 25930-USB 15049
6975 --- Sat 0300 WOR WWCR 3215 --- Sat 1100 COM RFPI 6975 --- Sat 1130
WOR RFPI 6975 --- Sat 1130 WOR WWCR 15685 --- Sat 1730 COM RFPI
25930-USB --- Sat 1800 WOR RFPI 25930-USB --- Sun 0130 COM RFPI
25930-USB 15049 6975 --- Sun 0200 WOR RFPI 25930-USB 15049 6975 --- Sun
0230 WOR WWCR 5070 --- Sun 0630 WOR WWCR 5070 --- Sun 0930 COM RFPI
6975 --- Sun 1000 WOR RFPI 6975 --- Sun 2300 WOR RFPI 25930-USB 15049
6975 --- Mon 0000 WOR WWCR 3215 [ex-0130] --- Mon 0501 WOR WWCR 3210 ---
Mon 0700 WOR RFPI 6975 --- Mon 1500 WOR RFPI 25930-USB --- Tue 1100 WOR
WWCR 15685 --- Tue 1900 WOR RFPI 25930-USB --- Tue 2000 COM RFPI
25930-USB --- Wed 0300 WOR RFPI 25930-USB 15049 6975 --- Wed 0400 COM
RFPI 25930-USB 15049 6975 --- Wed 1100 WOR RFPI 6975 --- Wed 1200 COM
RFPI 25930-USB 6975 --- WORLD OF RADIO is also available at
http://www.wrn.org/ondemand CONTINENT OF MEDIA also available at
http://www.DXing.com  Regards, Glenn Hauser

###