Re: [HCDX]: 1584AM

At 11:08 11.04.00 GMT, you wrote:

>1584AM Utrecht Netherlands:
>
>stationis back on the air with an other antenna, the signal is much
>better now, power is still 500 watt, but on wednesday it will be
>1000 watt.
>later more.......
>Please let me now more about the reception quality at your location?
>
>73!
>
>Ruud Vos
>QSL Manager 1584AM

Also heard here today, Tuesday, April 11, 1820 UTC here in Ansbach (49°18'
north, 10°34' east) with continous IS and Dutch and English ID asking for
reports to R. Caroline address. SINPO: 33333 with my PC running at the same
time. RX: SONY ICF 2001 D, with built-in ferrite bar antenna. QRM at 1830
from tentative Slovenia.

and at about 1845 in my car radio, but suddenly QRM from the Italian STudio
X with a very strong signal.

73s
Erich Bergmann