[HCDX]: new propagation tools

Found some new propagation tools at the following sites recently

http://superdarn.jhuapl.edu/java/index.html

http://muir.spasci.com/DynMod/

http://roy.space.swri.edu/amie/

http://www.fi.uib.no/Spacephysics/PIXIE_mirror/

The first one SuperDarn is amazing the java applets allow you to look at
real time soundings from ionospheric radar stations all over the arctic.

Guess what you can hear the sounding signals on HF. Yes !

The java applet says which freq the radar is on. I heard the radar in
Finland on
12415 12410 its a short pulse signal like OTHr. I have heard it before but
didnt find out what it was till I discovered the web site.

The number of propagation tools available is growing daily !

Enjoy !!!!!

Mike Dawson