From: Alf Aardal
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 23:25
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: World Time

Hello Terry!

Why not download a program which is called Time Zone Coverter,which is even better.....

To pick those countries you mention...search for 190 cities in Brazil...19 in Peru.
There are lot cities/countries to pick...even DST start/ending is there!

You download the program at:

http://timezone50.homepage.com./

Another good program which provides both sunrise and sunset for whatever country you like (you can even put in your own places),can be find at:

http://www.suncreations.com/sun.html

Good luck...and let me know if you like this programs as much as I do:)

73's
Alf Aardal

KC7LDP wrote:

I just found the coolest site for time zones that I have seen. The site is: http://timeanddate.com/worldtime/search.html I entered 'Brazil' and got 64 !!!! different cities with actual real times displayed. 'Peru' brought up 10 cities. It also tells you when DST takes effect and ends! This is perfect!