Bonney Lake, WA USA
JRC NRD-535G (Gilfer) w/full Kiwa mods
Wellbrook K9AY

------------------------------Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:04:07 -0700
From: Patrick <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX]: UNID - 11634v + DX Headphone recommendation
At 0530* I am hearing a Latin staiton on 11634-11635 fluctuating badly. I
cant make out the ID because my headphones basically suck. I have the volume
totally cranked on the R8 and the level is so low I can barely make out
anything. Any recommendation on some good DX headphones for the R8, the
manual doesnt give the headphone ohm output. Im not interested in music
quality, just digging out the DX.