Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

Terry's comments are also  excellent. I have DXed from Seward AK,
Seaside/Warrenton OR, Portland OR, Rancho Mirage CA, etc and I have all
my QSLs together. If I do enter a contest, which I rarely do, I separate
my QSLs.  DXing and QSLing from several locations is fine. I have no
problem with that. Few DXers live in the same place all of their life. I
don't keep track anymore of heard totals. I haven't in years. I do QSL
about everything I hear, so I would guess my heard and QSL totals
wouldn't vary that much.
As far as RBI goes. I don't have any of the last broadcasts QSL'd, but I
do have several SW and one MW QSL from RBI. The MW was from 1044 kHz. I
also have a 45 RPM record I won from a contest from the 60s.
Some of my rare QSLs include:
1386 kHz - AFRTS - Canton Island
1550 kHz - FEN - Tokyo, Japan
1584 kHz - 7SH -St. Helens, Tas. (100w)
522 kHz - spur- ABC Sydney QSL'd
several 50w JJ Lighthouse stations (50w)
1670 kHz -Taiwan Fishery - 3 KW

and the list goes on. QSLing is a lot of fun.

73s,
Patrick