Re: [HCDX]: LW-MW Bandscan & ALA1530

>  From:    gs@xxxxxx (Guido Schotmans)

>  overall merit values for every long- and mediumwave channel. As you will
>  see, the ALA is providing reception on several channels where my 14m MLB
>  longwire is only giving noise or hum.

But that is hardly a surprise, because almost every loop antenna will provide
better results on LW/MW than a short L-antenna of the kind you mentioned. I
know that very well from my own experience here ;-)

Which does not mean that I do not agree with you that the ALA1530 is an
excellent choice. I am using one myself and I am very satisfied with the
results, even when using the antenna indoors.

vy73
Harald