[HCDX]: 6956.6 Radio La Voz de Campesino, Huarmaca, Huancabamba

[HCDX]: 6956.6 Radio La Voz de Campesino, Huarmaca, Huancabamba

Have been away from DXing now for more than a year, so I don't know if this is interesting. This morning I listened on my NRD535 + 10m LW and had
a Peruvian station calling itself Radio La Voz de Campesino on 6956.6(5) kHz. I tuned in at 0050. There were many mentions of Radio La Voz de Campesino. At 0123 seemingly said that it was from Huarmaca, and later confirmed Huancabamba. Many 'hora exacta' announcements (not that exact, though) - at 01.34 'Radio La voz de Campesino desde Huancabamba .... para el Perú y el Mundo' with many mentions of Huarmaca. 0145 announced that the station would close at 9 oclock (i.e. 0200) and final announcement at 0155 (no station name observed at this time) into record and then 0200 direct into Peruvian national anthem by military orchestra. Why isn't this in the Peru-list on Nordic SW Center?

Another UNID Peruvian was found on 6792.62v (drifted -.65) also ard 0050, but I couldn't concentrate on two stations. This one was there at recheck 0123, but gone at next recheck 0128. Alas. Which is this?

Nice to relax in front of the receiver agn. I'd like to be enlightened about these two loggings?

73's
Finn Krone