From: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: su 23. huhtikuu 2000 19:48
Subject: RE: [HCDX]: Bolivian bandscan

Hello,

Thanks for the several replies. It turned out to be Radio Ancash from Peru
(as Karel Honzik has written in a reply to my message), which was also heard
by Mark Mohrmann:

PERU 4992.04 Radio Ancash 0140-0202, Hoping for Radio Animas, but it is
Ancash slightly up frequency. Andean vocals, lively announcer with ID in
passing at 0202. Good signal. (Mohrmann Apr 20)

Karel: Yes, La Voz de La Selva is very regular here, too. But I just
mentioned the stations I had been listening to. It was not my intention to
give a complete list of all stations from peru that could be heard that
night. :)

73',
Mark Veldhuis, the Netherlands.
E-mail: dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx