Re: [HCDX]: Why QSL? (was: Re: addresses)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:34:59 EDT, you wrote:

>As I do remember right ....
>
>this nasty theme we had some times ago on the list. Does it start again?
>
>If so ... why? It is boaring.
>
>Ruud and Martin, if you want to argue this theme again and again ...
>please do it privately, but not on the list.
>
>Thank you. Dank je wel. Vielen Dank.
>
>Klaus/DL 3 EAY and DE 2 JLS

Hi Klaus,

This was more then enough!
You are right Klaus!
I am not started with this discussion, the only thing I did was left a
message in the list that I asked the dutch embassy to help me to QSL
Radio Corporacion, after that there was a negative reaction from Martin,
and that was the start of the ridiculous discussion.
No more discussion, this are my last words!
Goeie DX verder!

Groetjes

Ruud