Re: [HCDX]: How QSL? (was: Why QSL?)

More advice to get a QSL by mail from a DXer of 45 years:

1.  Enclose a little  "Baksheesh".  Attach a U.S. $1.00 bill to your request.

2. Include return postage in the native country's stamps.

3. always include an  audio cassette of the reception.

I collect old veries and have a few hundred BCB QSLs/EKKO stamps from the late 1920's.  The
letterheads are beautiful and many list the frequency in wavelength and kilocycles.

73,

Jeff
Macomb, IL
http://www.oldtvguides.com/DXPhotos