Re: [HCDX]: Free Translation sites

I can't comment on the accuracy of the translations, but I quite like InterTran as it includes language variations such as Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.

Have a look at:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

One way to judge the accuracy of these sites is to translate a paragraph into a different language then try and translate it back. It shows that these programs may not be particularly good when it comes to handling grammar!

Richard