Re: [HCDX]: Free Translation sites

as for translations surely  yu can never expect the best
Used yesteday both Free tran and Alta vista  to translate  just a senrtence
with 'S meter" and gave me  these results

Spanish : contador
Port: medidor ( AV)  relogio ( Freetran)     though contador  exists in port...

AV  showed a little more periphstic way  than FT . the only case is which
trans toool   can provide  better  sentencing ...