From: Enzio Gehrig [mailto:EGG51953@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 April 2000 06:45
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HCDX]: Sahara 7460

Hi,

Markus Weidner wrote:

>That means that the broadcast comes from Algeria and not from Western
>Sahara? Has anybody more information? Today I received the station at about
>2130 UTC with SINPO 33333 ;-)

The station's transmitter is located near Tindouf, Algeria. To my knowledge,
there are no broadcast facilities in Western Sahara.

73, Enzio

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC, unless specifically stated.