Re: [HCDX]: Foreign SW broadcasters coming to Australia !

 MARTIN <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> What I find amazing is that it's happening at all. Will this mean  that the
> Beeb or HCJB come to Cox's Peninsula ?

I hope that Australia does not become another USA in the sense
that deluded religious fanatics flood the airwaves with lunacy
,threats and hate.
Here is a sample of that type of broadcast:

Paul Crouch: ....I want you all to listen carefully. This is a word - a
prophetic word that came to me on September the 25th.... The ministry of TBN
is about to explode...... It is time, once and for all, to take your sword in
hand, the mighty sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Speak it out.
Proclaim defeat to the enemies of God. Stand up, everybody. In the Name of
Jesus, we proclaim defeat to the enemies of God. .... The enemies of God are
defeated in the Name and by the blood of Jesus Christ. They are under our
feet by the victory of Jesus Christ when He said, "Behold, I am He Who was
dead, but am alive forevermore, and have the keys of death and of hell." We
receive it in Jesus' Name.

Take authority over the principalities and powers that dare to threaten this
ministry. I have raised it up from infancy for My own purposes, saith the
Lord. Just as I commanded Ezekiel to prophesy life to dry bones, and they
took on life, so I am commanding you to prophesy death to the threats,
challenges, and bondages the enemy has placed on TBN. Command them to cease
and desist, and you will see this dilemma die and disappear before your eyes.
God, we proclaim death to anything or anyone that will lift a hand against
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this network and this ministry that belongs to You, God.
 It is Your work, it is Your idea, it is Your property, it is Your airwaves,
it is Your world, and we proclaim death to anything that would stand in the
way of God's great voice of proclamation to the whole world. In the Name of
Jesus, and all the people said Amen! (Praise The Lord Trinity Broadcasting
Network November 7, 1997)

Kevin

--
This message sent using Pegasus a free E-mail program.
http://www.pmail.com/