Re: [HCDX]: Foreign SW broadcasters coming to Australia !

Kevin wrote:

> > On 25 Apr 2000, at 17:45,
>  MARTIN <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>
> > What I find amazing is that it's happening at all. Will this mean  that the
> > Beeb or HCJB come to Cox's Peninsula ?
>
> I hope that Australia does not become another USA in the sense
> that deluded religious fanatics flood the airwaves with lunacy
> ,threats and hate.
> Here is a sample of that type of broadcast:
>
> Paul Crouch: ....I want you all to listen carefully. This is a word - a
> prophetic word that came to me on September the 25th.... The ministry of TBN
> is about to explode...... It is time, once and for all, to take your sword in
> hand, the mighty sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Speak it out.
> Proclaim defeat to the enemies of God. Stand up, everybody. In the Name of
> Jesus, we proclaim defeat to the enemies of God. .... The enemies of God are
> defeated in the Name and by the blood of Jesus Christ. They are under our
> feet by the victory of Jesus Christ when He said, "Behold, I am He Who was
> dead, but am alive forevermore, and have the keys of death and of hell." We
> receive it in Jesus' Name.
>
> Take authority over the principalities and powers that dare to threaten this
> ministry. I have raised it up from infancy for My own purposes, saith the
> Lord. Just as I commanded Ezekiel to prophesy life to dry bones, and they
> took on life, so I am commanding you to prophesy death to the threats,
> challenges, and bondages the enemy has placed on TBN. Command them to cease
> and desist, and you will see this dilemma die and disappear before your eyes.
> God, we proclaim death to anything or anyone that will lift a hand against
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> this network and this ministry that belongs to You, God.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>  It is Your work, it is Your idea, it is Your property, it is Your airwaves,
> it is Your world, and we proclaim death to anything that would stand in the
> way of God's great voice of proclamation to the whole world. In the Name of
> Jesus, and all the people said Amen! (Praise The Lord Trinity Broadcasting
> Network November 7, 1997)
>
> Kevin
>
> --
> This message sent using Pegasus a free E-mail program.
> http://www.pmail.com/
> Thought for the day:
>     Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
>     intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
>            -- Stephen Leacock.

Oh No!!!!!
Hopefully not! Quick c.c. to foreign Affairs Canberra, Matt are you
there?
To all in sundry John Wright here Sydney Australia. I believe that there
will be some control of who broadcasts. Will check my sources its now
Saturday here will check Monday/Tuesday.
John