[HCDX]: Re: Quick QSL...Arthur

At 07:36 27.4.2000 +1200, you wrote:
>   in his car with him,Arthur was busy logging the station as they
>travelled.The Radio Inspector entered the house where the Pirate was
>broadcasting from and immediatley pulled the plugs as Arthur handed the
>Announcer the DX report who Qsled it on the spot by signing the report !!!
>What could be quicker than that ?  73's

That was really a tough one! And I don't mean the quick QSL but the back
ground. You are out to kill a radio station but still not too late for a
QSL, unbeatable.

Internet and e-mails have of course change the situation in a positive way.
I have some 20-30 minutes answers, and once I even hit the v/s when he also
was on the line, but in that case it was me who reacted fast on a QSL with
"thank you.." note etc.
Some amazing QSLs anyhow, a couple of QSLs from Korea /Japan which I
managed to received the day before the QSLs were officially written in the
home country. THanks to the quick stream passing the day zone in between.
And I have also noticed that it does matter what day you send the report,
if going to send it by e-mail. Weekends are bad time, actually Monday,
Tuesday and Friday are the busiest time at the stations, so best choise is
Wednesday and Thursday. This one I have also checked up with receptionists
at US-stations. It is particularly the US-stations I am talking about here.

73s
POS