[HCDX]: Autek QF-1A Owner

Hello HCDX Group: I just bought an absolutely MINT Autek QF-1A, all original, manual, box,etc, even the bill! North American longtimers, will remember this, tunable audio filter from the earlier 80's. Not as good as the Gilfer line, but close, try to find Gilfer products for sale in any condition, today! Mr Farrow built some very high quality products, unfortunately Gilfer Shortwave is gone! Anyone, in the group still have/use Gilfer equipment, I would be interested in hearing from you! 73's. Joe Talbot n52w113@xxxxxxxxxxx