[HCDX]: Special 36th Anniversary Japanese Service Broadcast/QSL

[HCDX]: Special 36th Anniversary Japanese Service Broadcast/QSL

Greetings from Quito to all members of Hard-Core-DX!

This Monday, May 1, the Japanese and English Language Services of HCJB will
team up for a special live call-in program to honor the 36th anniversary of
the Japanese Language Service. I would like to invite HCDX list participants
to join us for either the live broadcast or one of the three recorded
repeats of this program. A special QSL card is being offered for a Reception
Report of one of these four transmissions. (A draft of the special QSL will
be available April 30 at http://www.hcjb.org/English)

The LIVE broadcast targeting Japan can be heard 1 May 2000 from 1130-1230
UTC on 15550 kHz. (Please note that this transmission is 30-minutes longer
than normal.)

The entire one-hour broadcast will re-air targeting South America on 1 May
2000 from 2200-2300 on 11680.

An edited half-hour compilation of the original broadcast will air as
follows:

	To Europe on 1 May 2000 from 2030-2100 on 21470 and 17795 and
	To North America on 2 May 2000 from 0430-0500 on 11960.

During the live program, we will be receiving calls on the following phone
numbers should you be able to join us:
	593-2-267-130   593-2-267-131   593-2-267-132

You may also FAX us a greeting to: 593-2-267-263

Or send your greeting via e-mail to one of the following addresses:
mailto:kozaki@xxxxxxxxxxx, mailto:english@xxxxxxxxxxx or
mailto:dxpl@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for joining us to celebrate the 36th Anniversary of Japanese
broadcasts from Quito to the world. I hope you will be able to listen and
send us your Reception Report for the special QSL card designed for this
broadcast. The addresses for your report follow. Although not required, one
unused stamp good for first class postage in the U.S. or Canada or one IRC
is very much appreciated.

Looking forward to sharing this special broadcast with you. 73!

Allen Graham for the DX Partyline
The DX Partyline
HCJB World Radio
Box 17-17-691