Re: [HCDX]: Re: [IRCA] KPAM-860-Portland, OR

Re: [HCDX]: Re: [IRCA] KPAM-860-Portland, OR

I have a QSL from WABC New York stating their transmitter is located at
Lodi, NJ.  I am sure there are other NY stations with transmitters located
at the Meadowlands area of NJ.  I was there several years ago and there
sure seemed to be a lot of transmitter sites on the marsh.

Here in Canada there is a CBC station CBK with studios in Regina but their
transmitter is located just east of Saskatoon, some 3 hours drive north of
Regina.

73
Mick

Mickey Delmage                    e-mail: cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx