[HCDX]: QSLing

Hi All:

There have beeb several discussions of late on QSLing, both pro and con.
As many of you know, I have been QSLing for a long time. I remember as a
kid, the number of QSLs was the excitement. Now at 51, and over 2600 and
counting, something else has come out of the hobby. History!
   I was going through my Alberta MW QSLs today, after discussing
CKRD-700, CKTA-1570 and others going to FM.  I find a lot of QSLs from
many stations that are not on MW anymore, also some that have just
changed call letters.

How many remember these?

(1)  CKRD-Red Deer on 850 kHz
(2)   CFGP-1050-Grande Prairie
(3)    CHQT on 1110 kHz
(4)    CHQR on 810 kHz
(5)    When CKTA-1570 was CFEZ
(6)    Remember CKXL, CFXX, CISS  all call letters of the Calgary
station
(7)   How about CKST-1070
(8)    Or CKMG-1200

Those are some of the QSLs I have gotten throughout the years from
Alberta alone. Yes, a lot of Canadian radio history there that probably
many of the above stations don't even know about.

Anyone else out there have any "history" QSLs ?

73s,
Patrick