Re: [HCDX]: QSLing

Patrick and the gang!

Just recently CJOK 1230 Ft. McMurray went to FM.  I had logged them
several years ago but could not get a good copy for the past year to try
and QSL them so....I dug up my tape of them from a Cooking Lake DXpedition
in the 1980's, sent if off aking if they could QSL for the sake of my our
historic valve of logging this AM station. Twelve days alet a large
package came in the mail contianing the QSL, many stickers from the
several eras of CJOK and a neck tie and BBQ Apron with the old 1230 CJOK
logo. The v/s had a great chuckle over my "procrastination" for waiting 17
years to obtain a verie.  He loved the tape and mentioned "CJOK is now at
93.3 FM, so the days of picking up AM skip from CJOK are over"....

Yes not HCDX but history none the less.

Enjoy,
Mick

Mickey Delmage                    e-mail: cidxqsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx