Re: [HCDX]: Radio Swan [U.S. propaganda war preceded exile landing at Bay of Pigs]

Re: [HCDX]: Radio Swan [U.S. propaganda war preceded exile landing at Bay of Pigs]

A fascinating article. For anyone interested in Radio Swan
& the Bay of Pigs, I sugges you also read my article on La
Voz de la Liberacion at

http://www.swl.net/patepluma/central/guatemala/vozlib.html

La Voz de la Liberacion was used by the CIA to overthrow
Guatemala's democratic government in 1954. David Atlee
Philips, who later ran Radio Swan, was also behind La Voz
de la Liberacion. There are many interesting parallels
between the two stories/stations. Of course, there is also
one major difference - the Guatemala coup was a stunning
operational success (although certainly an immoral one) and
the Bay of Pigs a total failure.

=====
Don Moore     mooredxer@xxxxxxxxx
Radio: http://www.swl.net/patepluma