[HCDX]: Rdio Nationaal 1332

Hello,
last night (May 1st) Radio Nationaal 1332 kHz was heard with own
programming. Unannounced music of typical Dutch origin,  but also an old
song from the Eurovision song contest, that I think is called Ding Ding
Dingedong, and one or two Radio Nationaal id:s. I listened at about
20.30 - 21.15 UTC.
Strong - much stronger than I can recall it when testing, and much
stronger than 1485 Haagstad. Nothing heard on 1035 kHz.
Best regards from
Jan Edh, Hudiksvall, Sweden, listening at the camp in Fredriksfors.