[HCDX]: Unid on 846, help please

During the absence of RAI I have been monitoring 846 khz and have heard an interesting station. I noted the station on april 26th and may 2nd at 21.50 UTC and 21.15 UTC resp.
On april 26 th I noted popmusic and excited male talk, sounded like sportsreport. On may 2nd I noted female talk at 2115, but I had to give up listening as a really heavy thunderstorm hit our village: too much noise & danger!
I have a recording available for my logging of april 26th. The signal strength is very weak, you can hear the excited male talk just above the noise level.
Radio Veritas has been logged regularly in Finland on 846 at this hour in the last weeks!! This programme of excited male talk, sounding like sportsreport, is the kind of programme-style of Radio Veritas at this hour as noted in Finland!!
They seem to broadcast in the Tagolog language with excited talk.(Thanks to Mauno Ritola for this info!) IBA Israel was also noted on 846 in Finland, but on may 2nd I could log that the female talk I noted on 846 was not// to 1206.
Ofcourse I will try to get a better reception the coming nights on 846, but in the meantime I would appreciate if someone would be willing to listen to the audiofile I made, maybe someone in the list who recognises Tagolog?? But remember, the signal is very weak. you can just note the male talk above noise-level!!
You can mail me directly at hermans.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,

Julius Hermans, Breedenbroek, Netherlands