[HCDX]: Re: logging

Have not heard this station for about a year now and was a bit surprised when I stumbled upon it.  Listed as a 1 kw station which put a very respectable signal here to the N. E. part of the USA.

 6895.0  Galei Zahal Relay, Israel
M/ann in Hebrew with talks then to mx in varous languages.  Fair signal with what I think to be a jammer with a continous roar noise that rolls through the audio.  ID tentive.  From French to US pop tunes.  Some in unknown language. Signal peaking at about 2345 with jammer following.  2322- 0010+  TOH with what sounded like nx as Time Warner was mentioned.  The rest was in Hebrew.  Signal fell off by 0006 or so.  took a nose dive with jammer getting louder.
   04 May 00
Bob Montgomery
Levittown, PA  USA